Important Parts & Accessories Bulletin!
Custom Coverage is a limited warranty for eligible street legal Harley-Davidson® Genuine Motor Parts and Accessories to run concurrently with the remainder of the motorcycle’s 24-month manufacturer’s warranty.
Parts and Accessories must be purchased and installed at the Harley-Davidson® dealership where you purchased your new motorcycle within 60 days to qualify for the Custom Coverage.
Our dealership has in-stock, a wide selection of Genuine Motor Parts and Genuine Motor Accessories that are designed and tested to factory specifications and guaranteed to fit your Harley®!
If you bought your new Harley-Davidson® from us we invite you back to the dealership to talk about Custom Coverage. Since you have had an opportunity to put some miles on your bike, let’s talk about installing additional accessories that may enhance the fit, function and style of your ride.
Basic Details You Need To Know About The New Design Of Oil
New and Improved Formulas
The new and improved formulations for Harley-Davidson® Screamin’ Eagle® SYN3,® HD® 360 20W-50 and Formula+ engine oils have been developed, tested, and proven specifically for Harley-Davidson® motorcycles. These new formulas provide even better engine protection by maintaining viscosity longer and can be used seamlessly in place of the current formulations. Some of the most significant changes include:
- An upgrade to the latest, cutting-edge, polymer viscosity modifier (VM) technology, which minimizes viscosity breakdown even in high heat and performance applications, meaning oil will pump and lubricate like fresh oil even at the end of its change interval
- Oil stays fresher longer while maintaining fluid film thickness
- Low-temperature pumpability has improved for better wear protection over the oil’s life
- The updated VM in Formula+ adds more thickening efficiency and is more shear stable than the old formula by over 30%. It provides better film thickness and allows for better load-carrying capacity and bearing protection in the transmission.
- New and Improved Packaging
- The bold, new packaging will stand out amongst the competition while remaining true to the Harley-Davidson® brand; however, the improvements extend far beyond graphics.
- Enhanced spout configuration and new anti-glug neck have been added for 30% faster, easier pouring.
- More contemporary-styled, recyclable bottle has a comfortable, ergonomic feel
- New film-coated label will hold up better than a paper label under service conditions
- New view strip feature – shows the amount of oil remaining in bottle
To get the parts you need for your motorcycle, you can always give us a call at (307) 875-5896, come on in, or send us a Parts Request.